5027 S Commerce Dr
Murray, UT 84107
Mines are among the harshest, most unforgiving work environments. Vehicles and facilities are constantly exposed to the effects of corrosion, abrasion, and constant impact.
All of this abuse takes a damaging toll on unprotected mining equipment. The result is reduced service life, increased downtime and high maintenance costs. Spray-on polyurethane and polyurea coatings from Intermountain Coatings will help protect a mine's equipment and improve its operating efficiency.
Features & Benefits
To address the serious issues confronted in a mine environment, Intermountain Coatings offers proven products to handle extreme temperatures, dust and the constant risk of fire. The products adhere to properly prepared steel, concrete, FRP and wood substrates to form a durable, seamless, monolithic barrier against the toughest conditions of any mine.
Whether its spray-on coatings, molded parts or cast polyurethanes, the Intermountain Coatings team has the experience to help you select the right products for each unique application. Our technical staff can assist with proper surface preparation, as well as which application equipment will meet MSHA standards.
• Reduces maintenance costs,
• Repairs and equipment downtime
• Increases personnel safety and productivity
• Adds years of life to any surface
• Shields against abrasion, impacts and abuse from the elements
• Protects from corrosion
• Flexible formulations adhere to almost any substrate regardless of shape or size and can expand with thermal expansion/contraction changes.